2014 American Silver Eagles
Be the first to lock in your order of the up-coming 2014 American Silver Eagles! The American Silver Eagle has been minted by the U.S. Mint since 1986. It is the official silver bullion of the United States and is guaranteed by the U.S. Mint to be 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver. American Silver Eagles have a face value of $1.00.
The obverse of these beautiful 2014 Brilliant Uncirculated American Silver Eagles features the "Walking Liberty" design with the word "LIBERTY" struck across the top. To the left of "Walking Liberty" is the statement "In God We Trust" and finally the date is truck along the bottom edge.
The reverse of these 2014 Brilliant Uncirculated American Silver Eagles is struck with John Mercanti's rendention of the United States Seal. The top edge is lettered with "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the bottom edge stating "1OZ. FINE SILVER ~ ONE DOLLAR".
Why Choose These 1 Ounce 2014 American Silver Eagles?
- NEW 2014 Struck Silver Eagles!
- 1oz Of .999 Fine Silver!
- The Best Selling Government Issued Silver Bullion In The World!
- Guaranteed By The U.S. Government To Contain 1oz Of Fine Silver.
- Beautiful Design In Brilliant Uncirculated Condition!
- Multiples Of 20 Are Delivered In U.S. Mint Tubes!
- Multiples Of 500 Are Delivered In Sealed Monster Boxes